Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
This is a basic cheesecake topped with caramel and pecans.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Caramel topping
- 1 cup pecans, broken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs, the 3 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, the 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Add sour cream, mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cover the top of the cheesecake with caramel topping. Sprinkle pecans on cheesecake.