Caramel Pecan Layered Cheesecake
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 24 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 cup butter or margarine and press
into 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, flour and vanilla extract, mixing at medium
speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reserve 1 cup cream cheese batter; stir in 1/2 cup caramel topping. Spoon 1/2 of
plain batter over crust. Cover with caramel batter. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans
over caramel layer.
- Spread remaining plain batter over pecans.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 250 degrees F. Continue baking for 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan. Cool before removing.
- Melt brown sugar and butter or margarine in saucepan. Add water and bring to
boil. Add pecan halves. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Spread on wax paper and cool.
- Brush top of cake with 2 tablespoons caramel topping
and arrange pecan halves over top before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes