Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup carrots, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crust: Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and butter and press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform
pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Filling: Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- Beat 2 1/2 packages of the cream cheese (reserving 1/2 package for Topping),
sugar and 1/4 cup flour at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time,
mixing well after each addition. Blend in juice.
- Add combined remaining flour, carrots, raisins, and spices and mix well. Pour
over crust. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F and continue baking for 55 minutes.
Turn off oven and let cheesecake cool for one hour inside cooling oven.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan. Let cool completely and then refrigerate.
- Topping: Beat remaining 1/2 package cream cheese and orange juice until well
blended. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, mixing until well blended. Spread
over top of cheesecake.
- Garnish with additional raisins and orange zest or shredded carrot, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes