Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Carrot Cake Layer
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar or Sucanat
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and grated (about 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup raisins soaked in 1/8 cup Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
Cream Cheesecake Layer
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or 2 tablespoons Limoncello
- 1 tablespoon toasted hazelnut crumbs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crust: Mix Graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar and then mix in the melted butter.
Put into the bottom of a large springform pan.
- Shake the crumbs around to spread them out and then press them down with a flat
- Carrot Cake Layer: Mix vegetable oil and eggs together.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Mix dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Beat in the carrots and walnuts. Mix in the raisins and Frangelico.
- Pour into the springform pan and shake it around. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Cream Cheesecake Layer: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, salt and
lemon juice (or Limoncello) and beat until smooth. Pour slowly over the carrot cake
- Bake for 50 minutes. Check to make sure the center of the cheesecake layer
is done. If so, turn off the heat and open the oven door for 30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven, and let cool on a rack for an hour or so.
- Refrigerate cheesecake.
- Topping: Sprinkle toasted hazelnut crumbs evenly around the top of the cake using
your thumb and two adjacent fingers in a repeated imitation of pinching salt.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes