Carrot 'n' Raisin Cheesecake
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine crumbs, granulated sugar, cinnamon and margarine. Press onto bottom of
9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine 20 ounces cream cheese, granulated sugar and 1/4 cup flour, mixing at
medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in eggs and juice.
- Add combined remaining flour, carrots, raisins and spices; mix well. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F,
and continue baking for 55 minutes more.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Combine remaining 4 ounces cream cheese and juice, mixing until well blended.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar, mixing until well blended. Spread over top
- Garnish with additional raisins and finely shredded carrots, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes