Cheesecake Supreme with Blackberry Sauce
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon Graham crackers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pint fresh blackberries or 1 (12 ounce) package frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, or more to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl, stir together crushed Graham crackers, walnuts
and cinnamon. Stir in butter. If desired, reserve one-fourth cup for topping. Press
remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and about two inches up sides of an eight- or
nine-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Filling: Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Be sure cream cheese is very soft. Combine in a large mixing bowl with sugar,
flour, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until
combined. Add whole eggs and egg yolk all at once, beating on low speed just until
combined. (Do not over-beat.) Stir in cream.
- Pour filling into crust-lined pan. If desired, top with reserved crumbs. Place
on a shallow baking pan. Bake until center appears nearly set when shaken gently
(45 to 50 minutes for an eight-inch pan, 35 to 40 minutes for a 9-inch pan).
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Use a sharp, thin-bladed knife
to loosen the crust from the sides of the pan; cool for 30 minutes longer. Remove
the sides of the pan; cool cheesecake completely. Cover and chill for at least four
hours before serving.
- Blackberry Sauce: Puree blackberries in blender or food processor. Pour through
a fine-mesh strainer into a small bowl, pressing with back of spoon. Discard seeds.
Add sugar to taste, stirring to dissolve completely.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes