Cherry Cheesecake Miniatures
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons almond flavor liqueur
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, milk, vanilla extract, lemon
juice and salt, beating until well combined.
- Insert 24 cupcake liners into a muffin pan. Place one vanilla wafer, flat side
down, on bottom of each liner. Divide mixture into 24 portions, filling each cup
2/3 full with batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until filling
is puffed and set. Filling will settle to original volume when cool.
- Top with cherry pie filling flavored with liqueur; chill before serving.
Must be kept refrigerated.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes