- 1 (16.5 ounce) can pitted Bing cherries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small box instant lemon pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Graham cracker crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cream cheese, instant pudding and milk. Pour into Graham cracker crust, then
- Drain and reserve juice from the can of cherries.
- In a saucepan, cook juice and cornstarch until thickened; remove from heat and add cherries.
- When sauce has cooled, pour over the top of the cheesecake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes