Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces melted semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry fruit filling
- Whipped topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Add melted chocolate chips; beat well.
- Add cream and vanilla extract; beat well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cool; chill.
- Top with cherry fruit filling before serving and garnish with whipped topping.
Yield: 8 to 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes