Cherry Cream Cheese Cake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened*
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Let cream cheese stand at room temperature until soft.
- In medium bowl, beat cream
cheese until light and fluffy, slowly adding milk and beating until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour into crust of your choice.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
* For a firmer pie, you can use 16 ounces of cream cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes