Cherry Fudge Brownie Cheesecake
- 1 box Betty Crocker supreme fudge brownie mix (with can of chocolate syrup)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of the brownie mix (dry) and the butter thoroughly. Press into
an ungreased square pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl often until smooth,
about 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining brownie mix, whipping cream and chocolate flavor
syrup. Beat on medium speed about 5 minutes.
- Pour over crust in pan.
- Bake until set (35 to 40 minutes).
- Cool and spread pie filling over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes