Cherry Supreme Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soften cheese at room temperature.
- Beat in milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Chill until set.
- After cheesecake has set, pour pie filling over top.
- Keep refrigerated.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes