Cherry Swirled Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press mixture into the bottom of 9-inch springform
- In blender, puree pie filling until smooth; add orange rind.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Pour half of cream cheese mixture into springform pan; top with 1/2 cup pie filling.
- Repeat layering.
- With knife swirl pie filling into cheese mixture.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool; chill.
- Serve with remaining cherry mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes