Cherry Topped Cheesecake
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Reserve 1 cup dry cake mix. In a large mixing bowl combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and oil (mixture with
be crumbly). Press crust mixture evenly into bottom and 3/4 way up sides of a greased
13 x 9 inch pan.
- In a small bowl blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Add 3 eggs and reserved cake mix; beat 1 minute at medium speed.
- At low speed slowly add milk and flavorings; mix until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 45-55 minutes until center is firm. Cheesecake can
also be baked in 2 (9-inch) pans for 40-45 minutes.
- When cool, top with pie filling; chill before serving.
- Store in refrigerator; freeze covered with foil.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine 6/16/01 6:04:09 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes