Chiffon Cheese Cake
- 2 small boxes lemon Jell-O
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 large can Carnation milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 30 Graham crackers
- 1/4 pound butter or margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Filling: Mix 2 packages Jell-O with 1 cup boiling water; set aside to cool.
- Drain juice off pineapple.
- Chill and whip can of milk. Set in refrigerator to keep cold.
- Cream cheese and sugar.
- Add Jell-O mixture, then fold in whipped cream.
- Add pineapple. This cake is just as good if you don't care for pineapple.
- Crust: Crush crackers very fine. Mix with melted butter.
- Pat half of crumbs in bottom
of a 9 x 13-inch pan; then cheese cake mixture, and top with remaining cracker crumbs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes