- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mashed bananas (3 medium)
- Microwave margarine in a 10-inch glass pie plate at HIGH for 45 seconds, or until
- Add crumbs and sugar, blending well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and
sides of pie plate.
- Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, rotating plate midway through
cooking. Set aside.
- Microwave unwrapped cream cheese in glass mixer bowl at MEDIUM (50%) for 2 1/2
to 3 minutes, or until softened. Beat well with electric mixer at high speed until
- Add sugar, eating well. Add eggs and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Blend in bananas. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 10 to 11 minutes, rotating plate every 2 minutes.
- Let stand until cool.
- Garnish each serving with sliced bananas, if you wish.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.