- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mashed bananas (3 medium)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Microwave margarine in a 10-inch glass pie plate at HIGH for 45 seconds, or until
- Add crumbs and sugar, blending well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and
sides of pie plate.
- Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, rotating plate midway through
cooking. Set aside.
- Microwave unwrapped cream cheese in glass mixer bowl at MEDIUM (50%) for 2 1/2
to 3 minutes, or until softened. Beat well with electric mixer at high speed until
- Add sugar, eating well. Add eggs and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Blend in bananas. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 10 to 11 minutes, rotating plate every 2 minutes.
- Let stand until cool.
- Garnish each serving with sliced bananas, if you wish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes