Cranberry Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
Rich chocolate cheesecake brownies with a cranberry topping and dollop of whipped
cream add a festive touch to your holiday dessert table.
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cut up
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup OCEAN SPRAY® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1/2 cup OCEAN SPRAY® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Whipped cream
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 9-inch pie plate; coat with cocoa powder.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups morsels and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest
possible heat. When morsels begin to melt, remove from heat; stir. Return to heat
for a few seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed about 3 minutes or until creamy.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese and melted chocolate mixture; beat until smooth.
- Stir in flour and salt until combined. Spread batter into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Combine cranberries, cranberry juice and 1/4 cup sugar in small saucepan. Cook
and stir until bubbly. Cook for about 5 minutes more or until all berries have popped.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Heat remaining morsels, 1/3 cup whipping cream and corn syrup in another saucepan
over low heat, stirring occasionally until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
Cool to room temperature.
- Spread cranberry sauce over brownies. Drizzle chocolate mixture over cranberry
- Refrigerate until set. Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Cut into wedges; top each serving with whipped cream.
Prep: 35 min | Cooking: 40 min | Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé