Deep Fried Dessert Cheesecake
- Favorite plain cheesecake
- Flour tortillas
- Caramel ice cream topping or melted soft caramels
- Make your favorite plain cheesecake, but add cooked apples to the cake - apples
from canned pie filling, but not the filling.
- After the cheesecake is firm, cut
into pieces. Wrap in a flour tortilla. Tie it with string to hold it together so
it will not come apart during frying.
- Fry in oil at 350 degrees F until golden brown.
- Serve with caramel ice cream topping or melted soft caramels.