Devil's Tooth Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 1 package Nabisco chocolate cookie wafers, crushed
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crust: Mix butter and crumbs and press into a 10-inch Dutch oven, going up the
sides at least 1 inch.
- Filling: Mix first five ingredients until smooth.
- Melt chips, butter and whipping cream over low heat until smooth.
- Add almond extract.
- Pour 1/3 of white mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well. Pour this into crust.
- Add vanilla extract to remaining white mixture and carefully pour this over the
chocolate layer already in the Dutch oven. This is very dense and takes about 1
1/4 hours to bake. It is done when the top cracks and is firm.
This cheesecake is great warm or cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes