Dutch Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 cup chocolate Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Dutch Cocoa Powder (any flavor will work)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Chocolate Crumb Crust: Combine Graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; press
into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Cheesecake: Combine cream cheese and flour. Beat well on medium speed.
- Add in cocoa, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract; mix until blended.
- Add eggs one at
a time, mixing in between each egg. Beat on low speed until blended. Pour mixture
over crumb crust in springform pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 degrees F and continue baking for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and place on cooling rack for approximately 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for several hours until well chilled. Drizzle chocolate sauce (or
any flavor) over the top of the cheesecake and top with strawberries, raspberries
or whipped cream.