Dutch Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 cup chocolate Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey's Dutch Cocoa Powder (any flavor will work)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Chocolate Crumb Crust: Combine Graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; press
into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Cheesecake: Combine cream cheese and flour. Beat well on medium speed.
- Add in cocoa, sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract; mix until blended.
- Add eggs one at
a time, mixing in between each egg. Beat on low speed until blended. Pour mixture
over crumb crust in springform pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 degrees F and continue baking for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and place on cooling rack for approximately 1 hour.
- Refrigerate for several hours until well chilled. Drizzle chocolate sauce (or
any flavor) over the top of the cheesecake and top with strawberries, raspberries
or whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes