Easy Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lime zest
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a food processor blend cream cheese, lime juice and condensed milk until smooth.
- Add zest and pulse just until combined. Pour filling into shell.
- Cool in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- You can top it with Cool Whip or whipped cream...and you can put slices of lime
on top for decoration.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes