Easy Mocha Cheesecake
- 1 (11.1 ounce) package Jell-O No Bake Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (15g) envelope or 2 tablespoons General Foods International Coffees Suisse Mocha Flavor or other variety desired
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix crumbs, sugar and butter thoroughly with fork in 9-inch pie plate until crumbs
are well moistened. Press firmly against side of plate, first, using finger or large
spoon to shape edges. Press remaining crumbs firmly onto bottom using measuring
- Beat General Foods International Coffees Suisse Mocha, milk and filling mix with
electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes (filling
will be thick). Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes