Easy Pineapple Cheesecake
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 prepared Graham cracker pie crust
- Optional for serving: Fresh berries
To cut calories, you can use light sour cream and sugar-free instant pudding.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl, beat sour cream, pudding mix and pineapple with electric hand
mixer 2 minutes.
- Pour filling into crust and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cut into wedges and serve. Top with fresh berries, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes