Exquisite Glazed Almond-Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Elegance and sophistication is the hallmark of this stunning Exquisite Glazed Almond-Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake dessert! A delicious cream cheese filling with a hint of raspberry preserves and almond top a delicate chocolate crumb crust. A glazed almond topping completes the festive appearance of this cheesecake that would be perfect on any dessert buffet!
Glazed Almond Topping
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups (about 18 cookies) finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Glazed Almond Topping: Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Combine sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil; cook for
- Remove from heat. Stir in almonds and liqueur. Remove almonds from pan with slotted
spoon; place on wax paper. Separate with a fork.
- Crust: Combine cookie crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press mixture onto
bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Filling: Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place white morsels in uncovered, medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH
(70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary,
microwave at additional 10- to 15- second intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool
- Beat 3 packages cream cheese, sugar and liqueur in large mixer bowl on medium
speed until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
in sour cream. Pour half of mixture into crust.
- Beat remaining package cream cheese and melted white morsels in medium mixer
bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in raspberry preserves. Drop half of raspberry
mixture by rounded teaspoonsful evenly over batter in pan.
- Pour remaining white
batter over batters in pan and drop remaining half of raspberry mixture by teaspoonsful
evenly over batter. Swirl batters together with a knife.
- Bake for 1 hour 5 minutes.
- Arrange glazed almonds around edge of cheesecake.
- Continue baking for 15 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Place semi-sweet morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH
(100%) power for 20 seconds; knead bag.
- Microwave at additional 10- second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over over glazed almonds.
- Remove side of pan.
Prep Time: 1 hr 20 min | Cooking Time: 1 hr 20 min | Yield: 16 servings
Mary King of Parsons, KS, created this 1st Prize winning recipe.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes