Fluffy Cheesecake in Crispy
Cinnamon Wonton Cups
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 12 small wonton wrappers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries and blueberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish.
- Brush wonton wrappers with butter,
lightly coating each side. Press into cinnamon sugar mixture; turn over to coat
remaining side. Place each wrapper on cup of inverted muffin tin; repeat with
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute, then carefully remove wrappers, invert and cool on rack.
- In medium bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and almond
extract; mix well.
- Whisk in whipped cream.
- Using ice cream scoop, scoop about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture into each
- Top with berries and serve immediately.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin