Fluffy Cheesecake in Crispy
Cinnamon Wonton Cups
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
12 small wonton wrappers
1 cup heavy cream
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup fresh raspberries and
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish. Brush wonton wrappers with butter,
lightly coating each side. Press into cinnamon sugar mixture; turn over to coat
remaining side. Place each wrapper on cup of inverted muffin tin; repeat with
remaining wrappers. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute, then carefully remove wrappers, invert and cool on rack.
- In medium bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and almond
extract; mix well. Whisk in whipped cream.
- Using ice cream scoop, scoop about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture into each
wonton cup. Top with berries and serve immediately.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes