- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 22 finely crushed Graham crackers (2 cups)
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 large can evaporated milk (almost frozen)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter and add Graham crackers. Press all but 1/2 cup of this mixture in
a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Dissolve gelatin in water; cool.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese (a little of the cooled gelatin makes this easier).
- Whip canned milk, adding lemon juice; beat until very stiff.
- Mix gelatin and cream cheese mixture together.
- Add pineapple.
- Fold in whipped milk mixture. Pour into crumb-lined dish. Sprinkle remaining crumbs on top,
adding 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes