Fluffy Marshmallow Cheesecake
- 16 whole Graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter, room temperature
- 3/4 pound marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 pint whipping cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- To make crust: Combine Graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine in bowl and
mix until combined. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
- For filling: Melt marshmallows in milk over low heat.
- Remove from heat and transfer to large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In another bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff.
- Gently fold into cooled marshmallow mixture and pour over crust.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Makes 16 to 20 pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes