Fourth of July Cheesecake
- 1 frozen Sara Lee Cream Cheese Cake
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons currant jelly
- Thaw cheese cake out of package at room temperature for 30 minutes; cut into
- Thaw cheese cake an additional 30 to 45 minutes.
- Arrange strawberry halves around top edge.
- Pile blueberries in the center, leaving
a white area between strawberries and blueberries.
- Melt jelly, then cool to lukewarm;
carefully spoon just over the strawberries and blueberries.