Fried Cheesecake with Praline Sauce
- 1 slice frozen cheesecake
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- Peanut oil (for frying)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 ounces Amaretto
- 2 1/2 ounces light brown sugar
- 5 ounces heavy cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Defrost cheesecake slightly. Dip into buttermilk; lift to drain excess liquid.
- Roll into cornflake crumbs, pressing slightly to coat cheesecake completely.
- Refreeze for at least two hours.
- Heat peanut oil to 325 degrees F. Immerse cheesecake completely. Deep fry for
approximately 1 minute.
- Heat pecans in skillet.
- Add Amaretto and reduce.
- Add brown sugar and cream. Cook over medium heat and reduce to half.
- Pour over cheesecake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes