- 1/2 pound dry cottage cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Graham crackers, crushed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream cottage cheese and cream cheese together.
- Add sugar gradually and beat until creamy.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Whip cream and combine with egg whites. Add to first mixture, folding carefully.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Sprinkle half of Graham cracker crumbs in bottom of refrigerator tray.
- Add cheese mixture and top with remaining crumbs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes