Frozen Mocha Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Pat mixture into a 9-inch
springform pan or a 13 x 9-inch pan, covering both bottom and side. Chill.
- In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Add milk and syrup. Beat until smooth.
- In small bowl, dissolve coffee in water. Add to other mixture. Mix well and fold
in whipped cream.
- Pour into chilled pan. Cover and freeze for 6 hours.
- Garnish with additional cookie crumbs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes