Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 24 wafers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
- Red food coloring, optional
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped (or nondairy whipped topping)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine. Press on bottoms and halfway up sides of
two 9-inch springform pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir in crushed candy and food coloring if desired.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pan, and cover.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- Garnish as desired.
- Return leftovers to freezer.
Yield: two 9-inch cheesecakes
Alternate crust: Purchase two prepared chocolate pie crusts. Follow rest of recipe.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes