Fruit Filled Cheesecake
Rich and creamy cheesecake with a fruit filling baked right in. This cake always
gets raves from all who try it. The oats and fruit in the crust make this cheesecake
stand out from all the others.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups apple pie filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, brown sugar and butter.
Press all but 3/4 cup of the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch round baking
- Spread the fruit pie filling over the top and sprinkle with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together.
- Add the vanilla extract and sour cream and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour batter
into the prepared crust. Place the pan in a large roasting pan and place in the
oven. Fill the roasting pan with water to the 1 inch mark.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven, cool to room temperature
and refrigerate overnight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes