- 1 cup crushed NILLA Wafers (about 25 wafers)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping
- 1 cup each blueberries, sliced strawberries and peeled sliced kiwi
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; press
firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and the flour in large bowl with electric mixer
on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Stir in dry pudding mix. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift cheesecake out of pan with foil handles; place on serving platter. Spread
with the whipped topping; top with fruit.
Prep Time: 30 min | Total Time: 5 hr 30 min | Yield: 24 servings
Since this cheesecake makes enough for 24 people, this indulgent special-occasion
dessert is a perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
For extra lemon flavor, add 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel to the batter before
pouring over crust.
Nutrition (per serving) Calories 270 Total fat 19g Saturated fat 12g Cholesterol
85mg Sodium 240mg Carbohydrate 23g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 18g Protein 4g
Vitamin A 10%DV Vitamin C 40%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes