Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, Hershey's
cocoa powder and melted butter or margarine. Press firmly onto the bottom of a 9-inch
deep-dish pie pan or a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a heavy saucepan, over very low heat, melt chips, stirring constantly.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened
condensed milk until smooth.
- Add melted chips and remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool; chill.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes