German Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup soft butter
- 3 eggs
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
Sour Cream Frosting
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cake mix, coconut, butter and 1 egg and put into bottom of a 12 x 9-inch
- Beat cream cheese with remaining 2 eggs, vanilla extract and sugar
until smooth. Spread over the cake mix in pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to
- Remove from oven and spread Sour Cream Frosting over top. Allow cake
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours before cutting.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to sour cream and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes