Heavenly Chocolate Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup ground toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- For the crust, combine crumbs, almonds, sugar and butter in a bowl. Mix well.
Press firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- For the filling, melt chocolate chips in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over milk; let stand for 1 minute.
- Warm over low heat, stirring frequently, until gelatine is dissolved.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and chocolate until fluffy.
- Beat in gelatine mixture and almond extract.
- Fold in whipped cream; pour into crust.
- Chill for about 3 hours or until firm.
- Run knife around edge of cheesecake; remove rim. Garnish as desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes