Honey Crunch Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Graham crackers
- 125 gm melted butter
- 250 gm cream cheese
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatine, dissolved in 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cream, softly whipped
- 2 chocolate coated honeycomb bars, roughly crushed
- Mix Graham crackers and butter together and press into a springform tin. Chill.
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth (with a mixer or in a food
- Add gelatine mixture and beat for a further minute.
- Fold in cream and crushed honeycomb bars with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into prepared biscuit base and chill for at least four hours.
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Sharon McCraw - Australia.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes