Hot Fudge Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate or 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- Hot fudge sauce
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish, optional
- Combine first four ingredients, stirring well. Press firmly into bottom and 2
1/2 inches up sides of a lightly greased 7-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes; cool on wire rack.
- Reduce temperature to 300 degrees F.
- Combine chocolate and 3/4 cup butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over medium-low
heat, stirring often, until smooth. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate mixture; pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until almost set.
- Turn oven off and let cheesecake stand in closed oven 30 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Remove sides of pan; serve with hot fudge sauce. Garnish with mint, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes