Irish Cream Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs, separated
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform
- Soften gelatine in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Blend in 3/4 cup
sugar and beaten egg yolks; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and cocoa, mixing at medium speed of electric mixer until
- Gradually add gelatine mixture and bourbon, mixing until blended.
Chill until thickened but not set.
- Beat egg whites until foamy; gradually add remaining sugar, beating until stiff
- Fold egg whites and whipped cream into cream cheese mixture; pour over
crust. Chill until firm.
- Garnish by placing long chocolate curls in spoke fashion around center of cheesecake.
Fill the center with silver candy balls, if desired.
Variation: Substitute 2 tablespoons cold coffee for the bourbon.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes