This cake is delicious enough to be served on its own, but if you must, fresh
strawberries or blueberries may be served on top.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange rind
- 4 cups (2 pounds) ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup unbleached white flour
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 10-inch springform pan. Dust with flour.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- In separate bowl, beat together cheese, egg yolks, sugar and flour approximately
- Stir in vanilla and almond extracts and orange and lemon rinds.
- Gently fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour into a prepared pan; bake for 50 minutes.
- Turn off oven, open door and leave cake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes