Kahlua and Caramilk Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Oreo Cookie Crumb Crust (prepared from recipe on box)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 2 large Cadbury Caramilk chocolate bars
- Press crumb crust into an 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and Kahlua. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Chop 1 1/2 bars of the Caramilk bars. Fold into the cream filling. Pour into
an 8- to 9-inch springform pan (containing the Oreo cookie crust). Chill.
- Sprinkle remaining chopped Caramilk bars over top, lifting and dropping chocolate
bits so that caramel drizzles out.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes