Kahlua Fudge Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups heavy ream
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix chocolate crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into a springform pan.
- Bake crust for 4 to 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Using a mixer, blend softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time,
until well mixed. When smooth, add 3/4 cup heavy cream along with Kahlua. Mix well
and set aside.
- Over low heat, melt 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips with 1/2 cup heavy cream,
stirring until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Pour chocolate mixture
into a circle over cream cheese mixture. Swirl chocolate through mixture with a
- Bake cake for about 1 hour 20 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes
- Melt Glaze ingredients over very low heat. Stir until smooth as it melts. Spoon
on top of chilled cake, allowing some to run down sides.
Yield: 16 servings
Allow cheesecake to cool, cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes