Lemon Cheesecake Balls
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) box Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Cream the lemonade, cream cheese and sugar by hand.
- Add crumbs and nuts.
- Shape into small balls.
Yield: about 50 cheesecake balls
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes