- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 40 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Combine the first 3 ingredients; stir well, then set aside. Grease the bottom and sides of a 10 inch springform pan with butter.
- Add crumb mixture; tilt pan to coat sides and bottom. Chill.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually add the 1 2/3 cups sugar, beating well at high speed.
- Add sugar, beating well at high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in salt, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture into the prepared crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hours and 20 minutes. The center may be soft, but will set when chilled.
- Cool on a wire rack; cover and chill for 8 hours.