Lemon Pudding Cheesecake
Got a big event coming up? This cheesecake, made with lemon flavor pudding mix
and white chocolate, is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. Enjoy a serving of this indulgent
cheesecake on special occasions.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 40 vanilla wafers, crushed (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2 ounces BAKER'S White Chocolate
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix wafer crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and milk with mixer until blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Blend in dry pudding mixes.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare chocolate curls from white chocolate.
- Top cheesecake with COOL WHIP and chocolate curls just before serving.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 6 hr 30 min | 16 servings
If using a dark nonstick springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees
Nutritional Information - Amount per Serving: Calories 400 Total fat 29g
Saturated fat 17g Cholesterol 140mg Sodium 370mg Carbohydrate 29g Dietary fiber
0g Sugars 23g Protein 6g
% Daily Value Vitamin A 15 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 8 %DV Iron 2 %DV
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions
as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes
only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation,
origin and freshness of ingredients used.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes