Lemon Refrigerator Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Graham cracker crust: Mix Graham cracker crumbs, margarine and sugar together
and pat into pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Let cool before adding cheesecake.
- Cheesecake: Cream softened cream cheese with milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped
cream and pecans. Pour over baked Graham cracker crust in a 9-inch springform pan
and refrigerate for several hours. May be frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes