Lemon Swirl Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- 1 (15 ounce) can lemon pie filling, divided
- Mint leaves or lemon twists (optional)
- Whipped cream
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar and lemon extract until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Spoon about 1/2 can pie filling on top and gently swirl with a wooden pick or knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool to room temperature and refrigerate.
- Garnish with mint leaves or lemon twists if desired.
- Serve with remaining pie filling and whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes