As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- Optional garnishes: whipped cream, mint pieces, lemon twists
- Combine ricotta cheese, lemonade concentrate, eggs, sugar and flour in a food
processor or mix with electric mixer. Process or blend for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is just
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely.
- Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish as desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes