As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Graham cracker pie shells
- Beat cream cheese, condensed milk and lemonade concentrate until smooth.
- Add whipped topping.
- Divide into two Graham cracker shells.
- Serve as is or topped with more whipped topping.
Freezes well (without topping). Thaw in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes